Thursday, December 26, 2013

Don Arc White Beach

Don Arc White Beach is one of the best white beach at Tubigan Initial, Misamis Oriental, Philippines. I visit this white beach several times with my family and friends to have so picnics or sometime as a vacation destination. I love to spend more time here at Don Arc White Beach with the crystal fine white beach combined with tropical aquamarine waters that keeps me alive while swimming in this beach. The scenery offers a peaceful vacation here at Son Arc White Beach where its picnic huts and cottages are surrounded by trees combined with the tropical breeze which complete my relaxation as I stayed in this white beach.

I extend my activities with my friends as we put up some tent within the beach. This resort also offers some rooms to rent where I can extend my relaxation during night time. I love to stay in this place and I'm very satisfied with my vacation and stay here at Son Arc White Beach.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers