Saturday, December 14, 2013

Initao White Beach: Moments to Remember


Initao Beach
Summer Time at Initao Beach
There are hundred reasons to visit in this place. For me, moments brig me back to this place. I enjoyed a lot visiting here in Initao white beach. The place is so relaxing with the white beach and crystal blue waters always cheers me up when I'm here. Overlooking from the cliff brings me a wide view of scenery mostly white beach and crystal clear waters. Initao white beach brings me happy moments with my family and friends. The place is so relaxing that you can keep yourself out of the worries you have.

During daytime, you can enjoy swimming with your family and friends and have some picnic where foods are so abundant from sea foods to native foods. You can enjoy riding some rides such as banana and speedboat from Midway Beach Resort or else try to fly with the zip line. You can also enjoy taking photos beside some cliffs. You can visit some cool place under the tree.


When the sun sets down, a cool solemn place will give you such serenity here in Initao white beach. You can see the silhouette of the fishing boats crossing in a distant place from the white beach. You can feel the emptiness of your mind and soul. This place is a good place to meditate and as you slip in the cottage, a cool solemn place will hug your dreams. 

These moments bring me back here in Initao white beach where I can fully enjoy my vacation during weekends and summer vacation. I love to visit Inital white beach and come join with me to enjoy your vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers